Friday, November 7, 2008

my present day

hey, nov 6's a special day.
uhhm, some may ask, how special was it?
err, it's marie's birthday, she's eligible to do anything (well, not really everything larr) now
next, it was also a present day (to me) xD
i've got some presents from my buddies
kay, so here goes my present!
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>
>>
>
... a small small bottle of sand
this was from wenghin.
eh, dont look down on this small small bottle of sand arh, it's from egypt and came here by plane!
but only the sand lar, that bottle was bought here, i guess..
this fellow had already back from egypt since dont know how many weeks ago, now only gave me the souvenir LOL
but then late better than never, thanks ya, wenghin.
another present was...
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>
>>
>
... a 'weird' stone?! i guess so.
yeah, this was from my jee darling.
here come the proof~
~~
~
... dang dang~
her name is written on the stone
yet the most weird word on this stone is: LYONG CONFESS
come on, i never plan to confess , okay?
just write lyong there enough larr
anyway, i appreciate it.
it'll be my confession lucky stone xD
it's kinda late now, no more confession topic
okay, i shall go bed, thanks a lot and goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment