Sunday, July 5, 2009

welcome 19

i turned 19 today
did lotsa things that i never been doing in my previous years
getting a dress and heels, makeup and CLUBBING, omg
my love ones brought me to secret places for the celebration
first they brought me to dine at SOULed OUT
i got surprises and a memorable photo as present from the restaurant
you know i dont really know how could cemon, steph and selene deal with the waitress when they're beside me all the while
too bad i didnt take the pictures of my 'cute lil' birthday cake
its my favour choc cake topping with haagen dazs' vanilla ice cream, that's heaven thing!
and we went euphoria after this
its the first time ever i went clubbing
lol, cemon and selene never been there as well
admittedly, i dont really like electropop music
it made me sick but im still okay with it as long as they're with me
all in all, i had a good one with them
am seriously fall for them
what bless that im having 'em in my life

No comments:

Post a Comment