Sunday, January 3, 2010

beginning

Every beginning is a consequence - every beginning ends some thing.

i know it's abit late but who cares, happy new year!
time flies, its new year again.
i didnt even get a chance to go through my trip down memory lane thoroughly
2009 was not that terrible though, at least i had some memorable moments with my loved ones and of course, my BFF.
they really made my day, i love 'em.
and right before the new year i got to meet up with old friends, it was great and i felt like the bond between us still existing even though everyone's keep on changing
well time changes people, isnt it?

alright, time to talk about new year's resolution.
i had seven resolutions in '09, kinda greedy huh
anyway im not going to recycle my resolutions
i dont want to be the old me anymore, always that aimless
im gonna find myself a goal, a goal for my life, a goal to be achieved
its gonna be a new beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment