Sunday, October 19, 2008

she's about to marry

i got very shock news today, it really made me stunned, well, i guess for more than a minute.
gosh, she really waits until last minute then only told me about that.
you know what; i got a wedding invitation card from my friend.
it was the first invitation card that i'd ever received in my life.
kinda speechless huh..
stupid her, wait until last minute only informed me that she's about to marry next week.
somemore she dares not to tell me in person.
i went to her bachelorette party just now and i saw her.
suddenly i've to agree that time really flies like an arrow.
she used to be my best friend since from primary school until now and she's about to marry.
what else could i say?

p.s. every single life is a gift from god, do cherish it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

tat's life... send my best wishes to her... u noe about my ex class rep's stuff rite?? kinda same situation actuali... juz tat this is ur best fren n tat is juz my class rep... anyways... tat's their choice of life... wat we can do is give them our best wishes... rite??^^

Post a Comment