Saturday, February 21, 2009

again and again

so life still goes on, just found it a lil bit stuffy recently
cant really make my mind clear 'bout something
you know, i feel like craving for something yet i have no idea what that 'something' is
it's like some sort of desire or hesitation, i guess
loneliness and boredom are overwhelming me

got some good news from xixu, her parents finally agreed to let her move in to suriamas, lol
was thinking to move in together with her at first but i couldnt make up my mind
move or not move?
my decision is not moving in the long run as selene said 'home sweet home' rather than staying outside
really, i prefer to have my dinner at home (that's not a good reason to convince people though)
:biggrin:

p.s. again and again, again, again, again, again

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i totally agree lo.. i oso prefer to have my dinner at home oso... but if compare to being squeeze in ktm everyday... u noe wat i chose lo...^^ but nvm... since i oredi move there... u're totally welcome to sleepover once u feel like wan to... n tell u wat... this moving stuff is realli like a damn big decision i've ever made in my life... n even i've make up my mind... i still will have some unsure with it... realli harden my days recently...T-T...

Anonymous said...

shhhh !! i bet she'll regret it..xD
one big prob is she's living wif all guys..HAHAHA !!
n not reli dat dat close yet lo..its diff living out wif others..seriously !

Anonymous said...

i just scare she'll attack the guys lar, lol
:shakehead:
really different one arh?
luckily i didnt decide to move in

Anonymous said...

xiao xiao zhi.. i am not living with ALL guys... juz TWO guys oni k.. muahahaha~~ not reali dat dat close is a problem la... tat's y i am trying my best to get reali reali close these few days... will be alright gua i think as my "real house" is quite near... anythin juz go back lo~~^^

yong ar... i attack means they cant run lo.. shit for them... wakakak~~~

Post a Comment