Thursday, February 5, 2009

save me

arghhh, someone save me please!
i have been sick for weeks, gosh
and i'm sick of it, indeed
got ill, recovered and then fall sick again, sigh
started to wonder why would i be so 'weak' recently, lol
due to the things that i gone through? maybe..
what could i say is, i really gone through a bad patch since from the beginning of new year
sometimes i really feel like just give all up and take me out of myself
i could still remember the feeling of being helpless, it was so impressed me
you know, i feel so alone all the time
i always wish that there could be somebody beside me at all times
i dont care who's that somebody, as long as i wont feel alone
but obviously it is a vain hope, i just feel left out after all

p.s. i want to stay strong, i want to go on

No comments:

Post a Comment