Friday, March 27, 2009

blueberry pie

been thinking of getting myself a blueberry pie served with vanilla ice-cream for a long time
can anyone tell where can i get it?
arghhhhh, am craving for blueberry pie now!
you know, right at this moment i have some crazy thinking similar with cemon babe
i'll marry the guy who propose me with just a blueberry pie served with vanilla ice-cream instead of the ring
i know this sounds a lil bit hilarious and ridiculous yet i really meant it
i wonder if i can find this romantic guy, though

1 comment:

Turkia said...

Sounds Like you really liked the movie "My blueberry nights" ! I don't blame you that jude law nailed the role so bad he got me thinking of going to any charming looking coffee shop and find a blueberry pie! in hopes of fiding someone as romantic!!.
for what its worth I really wish you find You're own Blueberry Nights!

cheers!

Midnight

Post a Comment