Sunday, September 7, 2008

i'd changed, what about you?

9th september 2008, 00:27, i'd cleared away my '69° iN my mind'.
finally, i did it.
things may become terrible when you get used to something and i think that i really had to be rid of it.
otherwise it will become more and more complex, i never meant to get him back.
he should knew, as did i, that the things will never be the same when he told me so.
so why not just let it go, no point for me to keep it right? (maybe i just finding some reasons to convince myself to do so, sigh.)
time flies, feeling changes.
i have to stop my persistence towards him as some feeling had gone.
somehow, my persistence will never be rewarded.
from time to time, things changing unnoticed, as did with people.
sorry that i'd changed.
what about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment