Saturday, September 6, 2008

time flies, everything goes

i used to wonder why people always say things like 'time flies like an arrow', 'wow, it passed so fast!', 'it's that time?!' and what so ever...
i'm sometimes one of these people, though.
time has really flown and i can't believe that i've already survived for one semester in my architectural studying, currently struggling in semester 2.
and now is september, i am passing on to the last quarter of year 2008.
times flies, everything goes and people changed unnoticed.
i did change, she did and he did also.
she told me that she's no more a childish girl.
he told me that his feeling had changed.
so what about me?
i couldnt tell what had changed on me but everything goes difference.
how time flies!

ps. xixu, i must tell you, things really change unnoticed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ya la... i totally agree lor... dun play play ar... i sumtimes very "philosophically" thinking oso one... wakaka~~^^

Post a Comment