Sunday, September 28, 2008

thanks for the memories

i didnt go for the bbq gathering tonight as i really disappointed to some circumstances.
so i went to hangout at somewhere of kl after jee sent me to kl sentral.
i went bookshop and bought a book, 'thanks for the memories', i like the author — cecilia ahern.
xu, next year i b'day you buy me her book la, haha~
i dont want 'ps, i love you' arh coz i already got that book. ~_~
nope, just kiddin' la..
reached home at 10pm, and finally i decided to go to the gathering met them for awhile.
the bbq is finished but i sempat saw some of my best friends and ex-classmates there.
at that moment, i finally found that she's a stranger to me, one of my best friend, and i still remember that at one time i used to 'stick' to her.
yet now i dont feel like talk to her anymore, it's so sarcastic to me.
and after that went mamak stall yamcha with some of them as others already went home.
i shall rejoice that she's not there otherwise i sure sit down diam diam and drink only, just like what i did yesterday when she sat beside me.
then i crap a lot there lo, laughing and gossiping.
if xu, eddy and jee see me talk like that arh, sure terkejut wan, haha~
anyway, i dont think that there's another gathering like this anymore.
so thanks for the memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment