Saturday, May 9, 2009

im not the lucky one

to my dearest blog, i found you!
im back.
so there's still nobody found me
am i happy with this?
well, i have no idea actually
time flies, sem 3 is going to be done soon
am not that happy with this cause that means i'll be more and more miserable
really dont know if i had made the right decision
anyway, i'll try my best to make things work

you know, mr.W came and asked me a FUNNY question the day before yesterday
it did freak me out
he asked 'WHAT DO YOU FIND ATTRACTIVE IN ME?'
guess what did i answer him
i said he's kind and humorous
and cute..
i was on the verge of telling him being kind is just more than enough to me, i like his kindness
of course i didnt say so
told cemon about the whole story after that
and she thought that mr.W is quite into me
whoa, i think that's impossible
life isnt that perfect, sometimes we just cant have the things we want most
that's the rule and i really dont think that exception will happen on me
im not the lucky one after all

No comments:

Post a Comment