Thursday, May 21, 2009

left out

helo my small lil corner, im back again.
sorry for dumping you all these days.
just that you know i was a lil bit tied up, with my damn final project.
alright, it's done on this monday and i'd been scrutinized like hell.
by the way, what's done is done.
so lets pray hard for me, amen.
after the final project, sem 3 is done as well, time flies.
taken a glimpse on mr W that day when we were in the studio, i felt he's so different and strange to me.
i cant tell why did i feel left out recently.
maybe its not recently, its been quite a year.
i knew things were changed, especially the friendships between me and my besties.
yet i still persist and convinced myself everything's still alright, you're just too sentimental, too sensitive..
the consequences can be seen clearly though, i keep on overwhelming with disappointment
i always asking myself what am i to them?
a friend or just some sort of things?
a thing that they will think of whenever they need something from it?
i really feel so left out.

No comments:

Post a Comment