Thursday, December 4, 2008

life used to be stuffy

life without schooling and...
is extremely, absolutely, awfully, utterly and f*ckingly B-O-R-I-N-G!
yes, so darn boring!
i seriously could not bear with these stuffy and lifeless days anymore.
nearly everyday working from 8.30am till 5.30pm, after that go home and shut myself indoors, and next day, similar things continued to happen again OMFDG
this is super duper lifeless man! and a lil bit dumb somemore
helo people, can someone talk to me?
i desperately need somebody to talk to yet i found that i could just speak with my silhouette
:shakehead:
i feel hopeless somehow
does life used to be stuffy?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

get some interesting activities for yourself..

you know that.. life is great. ^^

Anonymous said...

view my blog ! fill up time time ! xD
n make my blog more alive..seems lik mati nee..PROMOTE ! PROMOTE ! BWAHAHAHAHA !!

Anonymous said...

@wenghin

wei,view your blog can really fill up time meh?
LOL u not update frequently pun,how can i make it more alive wor,want me do CPR to your blog arh,i go spread some rumour 'bout you lar
i did read your blog lo,now so geng lar,work at architect's firm
:jealous: hahahahaha~

Anonymous said...

@evy

i miss u lar wei,when will u come back and meet up with me leh,at least make my life wont so stuffy
:biggrin:

IMO,life is not that great
i still love my life, though

Anonymous said...

hahaha ! geng larr...xD
but office boy nee wad..nth aso..
aiyo ~ i got time n got stuff to crap sure will update d wan larr..
nw so kosong..owaz open n see time lik mati nee..
see aso no energy to update d..haha

Post a Comment