Friday, December 19, 2008

me and my hot chocolate

today is just an ordinary day as normal, everything's still the same except that i'd changed my car
:gigglin:
i'm drivin citreon and bmw today!
but then it just for a day only (like i was really changed the car xD)
this was the response from my colleagues: OMFDG, you're too 'small' for the car weh!
hey people c'mon, i knew that i'm short yet i can drive the car, dont insult me larrr...
hmm, put the cars and workin' thingy aside, i did nothing today in frank

around 9.30pm, i suddenly craving for a hot chocolate
:cool: my favourite drink
so after answered puiying's call, i drove my citreon and went to starbucks, get myself a hot chocolate
and now i'm blogging while drinking my hot chocolate
:biggrin:
this is so darn blissful.

No comments:

Post a Comment