Wednesday, December 31, 2008

way back to the past

so, it's the day!
wow, last day of '08, it made me think of the last day of '07 though.
i was really had a great time with my beloved buddies that day, and i still remember that i was 17 during that time
:biggrin:
back to the last day of '08, kinda speechless, frankly..
i miss lots of people yet they would not be here, at least not for today
and at last i did learn a lesson today, it reminded me that things would not be the same anymore despite you're on the way back to the past.
seriously, i wish that i could have a time machine.
be brave, lyong..
anyhow, happy new year!

p.s. thanks ya, '08

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

me too.
always hoping for a time machine.

when i think deeply,
what would i do if i really have one?
my mind is blank.

lai,thx for being such a good fren.
i always learn things about growing-up from u n selene.

Post a Comment