Thursday, December 11, 2008

my part-time-job

song of the day: sunshine in december by beFour

11st of dec, nothing special happened but i figured something out.
i started to keen on my part-time job
it gave me somehow, a sense of accomplishment even though i'm always sunning myself LOL
and then i got a sifu there
:biggrin: :cool:
seriously that fellow teached me lots of things, what a nice guy!
his line: omg, you'd learned everything from me!
:blush:

oh yeah,
i gotta PROMOTE something here, people~
ehhem, it's a blog actually, belongs to mr. wenghin
http://wenghin.blogspot.com/ click it kay
according to wenghin, read his blog can help to fill up your time..
my opinion: not bad larrrrr.....
so if you're free or whatsoever, just go and view his blog,
and leave a comment if you can do it xD
(eddy, my promotion not bad leh, next time i go spread rumours 'bout you, wahahahaha~)

p.s. i am, again, shut myself indoors! sigh, when will i extricate myself from these stuffy days huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment